Who do I call to request Speed Humps?

Traffic Engineering at 706-868-4223. Please click to view the Speed Hump Program Policy Manual (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. What is a Roundabout?
2. How do I find out if my road is on the list of roads to be paved?
3. Who should I contact if a traffic signal or school zone light is out or is not functioning properly?
4. What is the "85th Percentile Speed"?
5. What is the difference between a speed "hump" and a speed "bump"?
6. Who do I call to request Speed Humps?
7. I need traffic count information along a road I am planning to open a business, who do I contact?
8. Who do I need to call to request sidewalks?
9. How do I get a "Children at Play" sign in my neighborhood?
10. I want to stop speeding on my street, can a stop sign be installed?
11. Who do I call if a traffic signal is not working properly?
12. Will a lower speed limit reduce speeding on my street?
13. Can I get a speed limit sign on my street?
14. Where do I stop at an intersection when there is both a stop bar and a stop sign?