Yes. You will need to complete the Bank Draft Application Form (PDF). Automatic draft can only be drafted from a Checking or Savings Account.
Directions for starting a bank draft:
- Print the Bank Draft Application Form.
- Complete the following information:
- Customer Name (printed)
- Customer Address
- Customer Signature
- Name of Financial Institution
- Address of Financial Institution
- Checking/Savings Account Number
- Financial Institution Routing Number
- Water/Sewer Account Number
- Attach a voided check to the completed Bank Draft Form.
Mail the completed Bank Draft Form with the voided check attached to:
Columbia County Water Utility
P.O. Box 960
Grovetown, GA 30813
If you have additional questions concerning bank drafts, please contact our office at 706-863-6928.